We take data protection seriously. Very seriously.
Disaster can strike at any moment, often from unexpected sources. If your server was struck by a meteorite tomorrow, would you be able to recover? Statistics show that only 7% of business that suffer catastrophic data loss ever recover.
Unfortunately there are many disasters waiting to strike. A broken pipe that floods the lunch room and leaks down to your computer room, a fire, electrical storms, not to mention that over time 100% of computer hardware fails!
Livetechsupport Disaster Recovery
Livetech’s disaster recovery offering comprises of a flexible, cost-effective solution that combines secure, offsite storage with local replication that not only protects your data, but can get you back up and running again in minutes, not hours.
- Advanced Disk Image Backups: Backup your entire server, as is, useful for restoring to similar hardware in event of hardware failure.
- Extensive support: Vmware or Hyper-V can provide you with a “Standby” server, that has been syncronized with your live server, awaiting the day you need it.
- Flexible scheduling: We can perform backups once per day or once per hour, whatever you needs are we have a solution for you..
- Instant restores: Should your server decide it needs to take a day off, we can spin up your Standby server so fast, your employees might not even know there was an issue..
- Backup verification: Allows Integrity checks on backups in your own virtual lab any time you want and eliminates the fear of corrupted backups.
- Replication: Livetechsupport’s Backup and Disaster Recovery plan includes replicating your servers and important data to either the cloud or to another location you specify.
Contact us today, for our free Disaster Rediness Planning Assessment